CATIE Introductory TrainingCourse Description: This course will give you an overview of the processes, features, and functions directly related to CATIE. The areas will include the following:
- Offline processes and techniques
- Device inventory methods
- Case encryption/decryption
- Handling external data
- Online processes and techniques
- Recording using Windows
- Advanced screen capturing
- Tracking Tools
- Real-Time Investigations
- Covert SMS
- Using LMS
- Adding data to Maps
- Completing a case in under 30 minutes.
- Report generating for court use
CATIE Basic and Premium Editions Training
Course Description: Welcome to Basic training for the CATIE®. This course will teach you how to utilize the CATIE software application to its full extent. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Effectively use the Custom Online Profiles to gain the edge over your targets.
- Use your video recording windows (PUPs) to capture more than one window.
- Use Frame Extractions on running video recording windows.
- Managing and changing your CATIE access password.
- How CATIE stores case evidence.
- Perform screen captures by adding color borders, short codes, and time factors automatically to each capture.
- Capture keystrokes on selective applications while still being able to use other applications.
- Generate a Report using CATIE's custom engine.
- Perform DOS traces and quickly add the results to your report.
- Testify in court using your report.