|Offline tools are already part of your utility belt. Programs like EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, and a plethora of many others programs are committed to locating and extracting your offline data. But how do they protect the data after its extracted?
- Can you deliver case data on to a single disc to the Prosecutor with a single click?
- Can you perform matching key terms from your online investigations to seized data?
- Can you conduct a hashing report and quickly add results to your case?
- Are you scrambling to find solutions to provide other Agents with encrypted versions of your data and reports?
- Can your same programs allow you to quickly add offline data to your online data and generate a report which is ready for court?
|Using standard forensic software to generate reports, lack of methods to properly inventory your seized evidence, or inability to preserve your case data is equal to only doing a case 1/2 complete. Protect and present with one click!